Volunteer positions currently available:
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2013:
- Preparing a playlist for the program
- Operating SAM (broadcasting software) & sound board during show
- Screening and patching calls to On-Air outputs
- Recording, editing and uploading programs to Soundcloud & LUR websites
Posted on Thursday, January 17th, 2013:
- Look Up Radio is looking for On Air Personalities for an Early Morning show called Morning Affirmations that will air daily from 7 am – 9 am. The 2 hour segment will include prayer , taking prayer request, a helpful and relevant scripture, and upbeat and appropriate music for the morning.
- On Air Personalities for a Daily Mid-Afternoon show from 3 pm – 5 pm. The 2 hour segment should include music, topics, current events and news, take callers, and be interactive.
Posted on Wednesday, Oct. 10th, 2012:
1. On Air Personality (3) - Co-host and co-host team needed for morning and relationship shows. Requirements: Must love music (a given), must have great speaking voice and be well spoken, be able to book and conduct interviews with celebrities, community leader, and business owners, ability to talk about a variety of subjects (i.e. Religion, Politics, Music, Current Events), have the ability to create engaging, comedic show segments.
Posted Friday, August 3rd, 2012:
1. News Director – This candidate would be in charge of finding and posting relevant news to our website and announcing news over the air 5 days/week.
2. Production/Promotion Assistants: These candidates are responsible for helping with live shows (i.e., screening calls, engineering, etc.) and promotions (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, appearances at events, etc.).
3. Account Executive/Sales: This candidate will be responsible for selling commercial slots, air time, and website ads. Commission will be received on every sale.
4. Content Editor: This person is responsible for managing and updating LUR’s website content (i.e., reviewing and approving posts) and writing a column of his/her expertise.